Sunday 8 August 2021

Revenge. Love. Stardom.

When you want something so bad, it hurts...


https://www.amazon.com/dp/ B09C44856G


Getting into the Actors' Studio is impossible. Staying in is worse. No second chances. No do-overs. Make it all the way and the industry hands you the keys to their kingdom. 

My name is Willa Gallagher. I am eighteen years old and I have one dream--to graduate from the toughest acting program in the country. My controlling, A-list agent mother is not going to break me before I reach it, nor is my burned out, bitter director, Harry Carmichael. The only person who has a shot at knocking me off my path is Logan Reed, my high school nightmare turned college daydream.

Logan Reed. In high school, he was a drug dealer who spent most of his time in the parking lot and I was a theatre geek who spent most of my time backstage. Our paths rarely crossed but when they did, there were sparks. 

Two years later, he's in my world. Brilliant and scary. A man with a reason for crashing the auditions and landing the role of Hamlet. A reason he won't reveal.

I didn't see him coming. Even after I fell in love with him, I didn't count on him having everything it takes to make it in this business. I didn't count on Logan Reed being the one to break me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment